· Adjustment of Status (Marriage, Family, Employment)
· Asylum & Immigration Court Defense
· Board of Immigration Appeals
· Bond Hearings
· Cancellation of Removal & Immigration Court Representation
· Convention Against Torture (CAT) Relief
· Criminal Immigration Matters (Waivers, Pardons)
· Deportation / Removal Defense
· Domestic Violence Immigration Matters (VAWA)
· E-1 / E-2 Investor / Trader Visas
· Family-sponsored Permanent Residence (Green Card)
· Green Card Applications
· H-1B Work Visas
· I-601 Waivers
· Immigration Appeals
· Investment Visas
· J Waivers
· K-1 Visas for Fiancés of US Citizens
· L-1 Transferee Visas
· Lawful Permanent Residence
· Marriage Visas
· Motions to Reconsider
· Motions to Reopen
· PERM / Permanent Residence through Employment
· R-1 Religious worker visas
· Representation at Detention Facilities
· TPS – Temporary Protected Status
· Voluntary Departure
· Withholding of Removal
Immigration law is federal law which means our immigration lawyers are licensed to assist clients nationwide and worldwide. We have special expertise in all aspects of immigration law including work visas, fiancee visas, visa waivers, green cards through family and employment, naturalization and citizenship, all aspects of deportation and removal proceedings and more. Our immigration lawyers are well known for our zealous and creative advocacy on behalf of our clients and no case is too small for our attorneys.
Our immigration lawyers represent clients in complying with the complex immigration requirements of the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service, Department of Labor and Department of State to obtain immigration benefits for you, your family and employees. We assist families with all petitions and applications and assist employers retain highly skilled workers in such fields as information technology, medical research, computer software, engineering, hospitality, art, martial arts and medicine.
The immigration attorneys at Han Law Group also have extensive experience in all aspects of immigration litigation before the Executive Office for Immigration Review, Board for Immigration Appeals and District and Circuit Courts.
We speak English, Spanish, Korean, French, and Romanian.
We understand that not everyone can comfortably afford a lawyer. As such, our office offers monthly payment plans for those in need.
We look forward to assisting you. Please contact us for a case-specific evaluation of your case. Take advantage of our immigration consultations and free seminars addressing all immigration law issues. If you would like to schedule an immigration consultation or free seminar please contact our office.
Han Law Group
510 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Phone: (213) 550-1159