Fiance - Spouse Visa

Spouse Visa Lawyers Los Angeles

US Immigration law allows two methods for US citizens to bring future spouses to the United States: the K-1 Fiance Visa and the Alien-Spouse Immigrant Visa. The K-1 Visa. generally takes less time to process than the Alien-Spouse Visa. The Alien-Spouse Visa, however, is a proven path toward lawful permanent residency for your spouse.


If the marriage takes place abroad, an I-130 petition should be filed after the marriage. This petition should be filed either with USCIS in the United States, or at a US Embassy or Consulate abroad.


Please contact USCIS or the appropriate foreign service post for details about what specific documents you will need to file an immigrant petition for a new spouse. For more information, read our section on
Family-Based Immigration.

If you would like more information regarding any type of USA spouse visa, do not hesitate to contact our Spouse Visa Lawyers at Los Angeles, Han Law Group, contact our office for an initial consultation at (213) 550-1159.