Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
How Do I Become A Citizen?
Experienced United States Citizenship & Naturalization Attorneys
Jacobson & Han LLP
Los Angeles, California
Congratulations! You have made the important decision to become a US citizen by applying for naturalization. However, you may have specific questions about of the naturalization test and the citizenship process. To schedule a consultation with an experienced United States citizenship attorney in Los Angeles, California contact Jacobson & Han LLP .
Questions about the Naturalization Process?
Jacobson & Han LLP is well qualified to offer information or assistance in any aspect of the naturalization process, including:
- how you should answer specific questions on form N-400, the application for naturalization
- the effects of marriage or US Armed Forces service on your citizenship application
- how to document your whereabouts during the required 3- or 5-year US residency time period
- the effects of any criminal record that you may have, either in your country or in the US, on your naturalization application
- the process by which the FBI will conduct a background check on you before approving you as a candidate for US citizenship
- the effects of your parents’ citizenship on your naturalization (What if you were born abroad and one or both parents was a US citizen, or had the right to derived US citizenship based on their ancestry?)
- filing fees: amount, and method of payment
- how to prepare to answer questions on the naturalization test
- the length of the wait time following a citizenship application until you can become a citizen
Avoid Unnecessary Rejection of Your Application, or Arrest at Your Final Interview
You are certainly able to apply for naturalization on your own, without the help of a citizenship attorney. However, with the advice and assistance of experienced Los Angeles, California naturalization lawyers Jacobson & Han LLP, you can avoid an unnecessary and unexpected heart-breaking rejection of your application or, worse, arrest at the final interview with the USCIS due to errors, omissions, or unexplainable statements that you made in your naturalization application.
If Your Name is “Stuck in the System” During the FBI Background Check
In the event that your name gets “stuck in the system” during the background check, it may be important to have United States citizenship attorneys Jacobson & Han LLP in Los Angeles, California, on your side.
To schedule an initial personal consultation with California naturalization attorneys, contact Jacobson & Han LLP in downtown Los Angeles by phone or by e-mail through this Web site.
Download Guide to Naturalization
Jacobson & Han LLP
Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer
Los Angeles Deportation Lawyer
Los Angeles Visa Lawyer
Have an immigration, deportation or visa issue?
Need advice? Unclear about your immigration options?
Do not know how to file your immigration case?
CALL OUR IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS
AT (213) 620-0222 FOR A TELEPHONIC
OR IN-PERSON IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION